Our experts answer readers’ credit card questions and write unbiased product reviews (here’s how we assess credit cards). In some cases, we receive a commission from our partners; however, our opinions are our own. Terms apply to offers listed on this page.
- Amazon Prime Big Deals Day is October 10-11.
- The Prime Visa card launched a new intro bonus to celebrate: a $150 Amazon gift card upon approval of your credit card application.
- You can also earn an extra 5% on select Big Deals Day items when you pay with the card.
Amazon Prime Day 2023 has come and gone, but there’s another savings event, called Prime Big Deals Day, happening on October 10-11. Along with some significant discounts on tech, furniture, appliances, and more, Amazon is announcing an increased welcome offer on its Prime Visa
Unlike Prime Big Deals Day, however, this elevated intro offer will be available throughout the rest of October.
Get a $150 Amazon gift card upon approval with the Prime Visa
From October 10-31, you’ll receive a $150 Amazon gift card upon approval of your credit card application.
That’s $50 more than the standard offer of a $100 gift card upon approval. You’re probably a frequent Amazon shopper if you’re considering this card in the first place, so using the gift card shouldn’t be a challenge as you can redeem it for any purchases you make through the site.
Plus, there’s no minimum spending requirement to earn this gift card. You’ll get it simply for being approved, with no hoops to jump through.
19.49% – 27.49% Variable
Earn a $150 Amazon gift card
- 5% cash back at Amazon, Whole Foods, and travel booked through Chase is hard to beat
- Good travel benefits and purchase protections
- No annual fee
- Must be an Amazon Prime member to qualify
- Other cards offer higher cash-back rates on non-Amazon purchases
The Prime Visa earns 5% cash back at Amazon (and at Whole Foods and on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards), so it’s a great pick for maximizing your spending at Amazon.com. During Prime Big Deals Day, the card is eligible to earn an extra 5% back (for a total of 10% cash back) on select items.
Just as you can redeem the Amazon gift card to cover your purchases, you can use the cash back you earn from the card to save on your Amazon orders.
However, keep in mind that in order to get the 5% cash-back rate, you need to have an active Amazon Prime membership and the card must be added as a payment method in your Amazon account.
Read our Prime Visa review to learn more.
Credit: Source link